Portfolio due May 6, 2019
This project is the culmination of all the work we’ve been doing in class regarding HTML and CSS. We’ve been working on the structure for your portfolio so now is time to bring it to life. You’ll need to finalize your portfolio with one case study post. The content of this post will be the design report from your last project. Below you can see the deadlines for each part of the project.
- Sketch how you want to organize the content of your webpage
- Create a CSS file and link it from index.html
- Choose a layout system (Flexbox and/or Grid)
- Style the page according to your plans
- Make sure to have at least one media query
- Apply all of the HTML and CSS concepts you’ve learned on your webpage and have it live
- Try to use at least one animation
- Wednesday: Content deadline. This content will be your design report from your last individual project.
- Friday: Design deadline. Upload your wireframes from which you would base your portfolio to Google Drive.
- Monday: Portfolio built in code deadline.
You’ll launch your website again on Netlify (same place as before). To turn in this assignment, please upload your files on Google Drive, and add the link to your published site on the spreadsheet for this assignment.