Personas April 9, 2019
Personas are a deliverable which helps us summarize and communicate findings from user research, embodying those findings in a representative user which other stakeholders can empathize with as well.
- identify key elements of a user persona
- differentiate a persona from a stereotype
- differentiate a persona from a demographic group
- draw a connection between research insights and persona development
- describe how a persona might be used in practice
- develop a persona based on findings from user interviews