Group crit Group crits with Nevan
The objective of this session is to open ourselves to feedback from another point of view and to practice our own skills giving feedback.
What to bring
- A single image of one or two screens of the design you’re working on so we can look at it together as a group
What to prepare
- some context of the problem you’re trying to address with your design
- a couple of questions that you have in your mind
These questions can help us as a group to give feedback that can be useful for you based on where you are in your process.
Keep in mind: This session is not meant to add pressure and is not directed to judge your designs. The objective is to be open, hear some feedback from other perspectives and practice our own feedback skills.
- One or two screens of the design you’re working on
- Prepare context about the problem you’re trying to address
- 1–2 questions that you have in mind about your design and your process